2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 28 Lowestone Court, Stone Lane, Kinver
- New McCarthy & Stone 2 bedroom apartment
- Second floor with luxury fittings
- An easy walk to High Street amenities
- Access to public transport into Stourbridge
- House Manager & 24 hour emergency call system
- Homeowner's Lounge to meet with neighbours
- Lifts to all floors & on-site permit holder's parking
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- High quality specification throughout
- ***100% PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
***100% PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY*** An upper floor 2 bedroom luxury apartment by McCarthy & Stone set in the historic South Staffordshire village of Kinver. Within walking distance of all High Street amenities and public transport this one of just 38 retirement apartments is your opportunity to enjoy an easier lifestyle that is designed around your requirements. Photographs are of a typical McCarthy & Stone Apartment.
For more information please see our PDF Brochure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6189105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Lee Shaw Partnership, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.