Studio flat for saleOne Blackfriars, Southwark, SE1
- Located on the twelfth floor, with lift
- Grand entrance foyer with water feature and trees
- 24hr concierge and CCTV coverage to main common areas
- Bespoke kitchen design with high end integrated appliances
- Home automation and lighting control
- 42? TV with internet connectivity within the living room
- Wall mounted Sonos SoundBar system
- Warranty cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
Set in One Blackfriars development on the banks of the River Thames, this superb one bedroom apartment affords a sleek open-plan kitchen and a private balcony.
This superb one bedroom apartment comprises reception room with space to dine, sleek open-plan kitchen, bedroom, shower room, and private balcony.
First class on-site facilities include executive lounge, spa with swimming pool, fitness suite with state-of-the-art gym equipment and golf simulator, cinema screening room, and wine cellar.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 891014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.