3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlow Road, Intake, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000
- Ideal Family Accommodation,Three Bedroom, Semi-Detached Home
- Attractive Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000. Great for first time buyers in the sought after area of Intake.The property offers an attractive lounge, dining kitchen, generous rear garden and ample off road parking.
Having a front facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator, laminate floor and mirror fronted cloak cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 14' 3" ( 3.91m max x 4.34m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, there is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 20' 9" x 10' 1" max measurements ( 6.32m x 3.07m max measurements )
With front and side facing double glazed windows, fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, complimentary tiling, a gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge, a useful understairs storage cupboard, a central heating, laminate floor, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing sealed unit door with double glazed side panels which gives access to the rear garden and patio.
First Floor Landing
Having a front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and wardrobe providing hanging and storage space and there is a central heating radiator.
With a front facing obscured double glazed window, fitted with a white contemporary style suite comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a white high gloss vanity unit, there is a P-shaped bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and a low level WC. There is full tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
A rear facing double room with a double glazed window and a wardrobe providing hanging and space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a built in desk/work station.
To the front of the property has been block paved. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed lawned garden with a block paved patio area and shrubs, there is a further patio area to the rear of the garden, two purpose built storage areas and an outside WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38153796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.