2 bedroom terraced house for saleCullompton
- Spacious accommodation with features
- Large, new kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with wood burner
- 2 double bedrooms
- Level garden - a blank canvas!
- Parking for 2 cars
- Quick M5 access
- Exeter & Taunton 20-30 mins
This lovely cottage has been substantially repaired and re-rendered over the last year or so with a traditional construction of cob upon a stone plinth, in line with the stipulations of the Conservation Officer for the area. The accommodation is spacious and although refurbished with a new kitchen, flooring and redecoration, retains its inherent charm with original features including fireplaces, ceiling beams and doors.
Outside, there is a garden to the 'front' of the property, which appears to be the rear, and opposite the cottage, there is a parking bay with space for two cars.
Cullompton has a range of shops, including an award winning butcher's, Tesco, Aldi and Home Bargains supermarkets and a popular coffee shop and wine bar, 'The Bakehouse'. Other amenities include a contemporary health centre, library and community centre and established doctor's surgeries, a veterinary practice, churches, sports clubs, pubs and recreation facilities. Cullompton is ideally placed for commuting, with Junction 28 of the M5 lying to the east of the town, regular bus services and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos may have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 40088 supplied to RightMove on 01/02/16 at 1:30 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38169333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.