Character Property for saleAlbert Road, Heeley, Sheffield, S8
- Development Opportunity
- Intriguing landmark building
- Prominent corner plot in the heart of Meersbrook
- Full planning consent for conversion and new build
- Includes the creation of four apartments and roof top garden to existing building
- Further three storey new build providing four further apartments and basement car parking
- Potential for investment or resale
- Sought after residential area
GUIDE PRICE £225,000-£250,000 This property was unsold from our 23 April auction.
Further details contact Adrian Little
The property occupies a prominent corner position at the junction of Albert Road and Shirebrook Road
Full planning permission was granted on 11 January 2013 Ref: 12/03226/FUL. A copy of the consent is available to view online.
The Proposed Scheme
Plans passed as part of the planning consent are available to view online but briefly comprise:
Apartment One - One Bedroom
Apartment Two - One Bedroom
Apartment Four - One Bedroom
Apartment Five - One Bedroom with Study
Apartment Three - Two Bedroom
Apartment Six - One Bedroom
Apartment Seven - One Bedroom
Apartment Eight - Two Bedroom with roof garden
In addition to two allocated car parking spaces to the rear of the new build section there is a provision for four basement car parking areas together with bin stores
To be noted
The existing accommodation has been stripped out in readiness for the scheme commencing
VIEWING: Tuesdays 2nd, 9th & 16th April at 10am prompt
Fridays 5th, 12th & 19th April at 10am prompt
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Apr13Lot27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Jenkinson and son, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.