2 bedroom terraced house for saleLiverpool Road Eccles M30 7NA
Sold by Us
- LARGE 30' THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- SPACIOUS, OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR
- A MID GARDEN TERRACED PROPERTY
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB
- TWO EXCELLENT DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE BATHROOM / WC WITH SHOWER
- ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS / EXTERIOR DOORS
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door. To:
15’8” x 13’2” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace, laminate flooring and opening to:
13’8” x 13’5” with a radiator, double glazed French doors to the outside space and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms. Off this room there is access to:
With a low level wc and a wash hand basin.
8’9” x 7’ with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a good range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven and hob. Plumbing for a washer.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a loft access point and a radiator.
13’3” x 13’4” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
13’9” x 7’1” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
8’11” x 7’ with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Over the bath shower fitted along with an anti splash screen. Radiator, double glazed window to the rear and the combination gas central heating boiler is located here.
To the front of the house is a garden forecourt whilst, to the rear, is an enclosed, mainly lawned garden with a rear access gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.