8 bedroom detached house for saleCausewayhead Road, Stirling
- EPC: D62
- Flexible accommodation which would suit a growing family or could continue to be utilised as a Bed & Breakfast business.
- Fabulous versatile 7/8 bed detached house with 3 public rooms, conservatory.
- Substantial studio / work area, store and double garage. Could have the potential to be converted to an annexe(STP)
- Lovely gardens, ample driveway.
- Viewing highly recommended
A decptively spacious detached villa offering flexible, well appointed accommodation which would suit a growing family, a buyer who requires a dedicated area to work from home or could be continued to be utilised as a Bed & Breakfast business.
Situated within a sought after locale, this deceptively spacious detached villa offers flexible accomodation which would suit either a growing family or could be continued to be utilised as a Bed and Breakfast business. Viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the size and adaptable accommodation on offer, whilst the property also benefits from fresh decor, modern specifications and well attended gardens.
Particular attention must be drawn to the sizeable studio / double garage to the rear, which would be an ideal area for a small business / workshop or could even have the potential to be converted into an annexe(STP), this really is a fabulous property with great scope and versatility.
The accommodation in full extends to entrance vestibule, hall, lounge, dining room, a stunning contemporary kitchen fitted with a wide selection of wall and base units, breakfast bar, contrasting work surface with unit lighting, utility room, family room/bedroom three, five further bedrooms, office/ bedroom eight, four en-suites and family bathroom. The property is further complimented by excellent storage, contemporary features, gas central heating and double glazing.
The property sits amidst attractive gardens, to the front there is a parking area with driveway leading to the rear, complimented by various shrubbery. To the rear there is a lovely decking area with pond, complimented by an attractive water feature and various shrubbery.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by.
Lounge 11' 9" x 21' 4" ( 3.58m x 6.50m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 14' ( 3.68m x 4.27m )
Family Room/ Bedroom3 13' 1" max x 10' 1" ( 3.99m max x 3.07m )
Conservatory 11' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.40m x 4.14m )
Bedroom 5 7' 1" max x 11' 5" ( 2.16m max x 3.48m )
Office/ Bedroom 8 17' x 8' 1" ( 5.18m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 15' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.65m )
Utility Room 16' 3" reducing to narrowing to 15' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.95m reducing to narrowing to 4.75m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 16' 7" ( 3.56m x 5.05m )
Bedroom 2 12' max x 11' 9" max (excluding wardrobes) ( 3.66m max x 3.58m max (excluding wardrobes) )
Bedroom 4 7' 3" x 15' 2" ( 2.21m x 4.62m )
Bedroom 6 12' max x 13' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 4.19m max )
Bedroom 7 12' 1" max x 13' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 4.17m max )
Studio/office/study 15' 10" x 15' 6" ( 4.83m x 4.72m )
Store 18' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.54m x 3.20m )
From Customs roundabout proceed over the bridge onto the A9 and continue along here onto Causewayhead Road, proceed under the railway bridge where the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI105768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.