3 bedroom flat for saleViewfield Street, Stirling, FK8
- Three Bedroom Upper Flat
- Beautiful Views
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
* Close to Stirling City Centre and Stirling University
* Excellent commuter links and near to Stirling train station
* Stunning views of Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument from rear
* Spacious accommodation throughout
* Excellent buy to let investment property
This large beautiful flat offers spacious accommodation. It benefits from stunning views from front and rear aspects of the property. Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, bathroom, three large bedrooms, lounge and dining kitchen. The property has double glazing and gas central heating. EPC=D.
The historic town of Stirling, which now has city status, is on the banks of the River Forth, and is the gateway to the spectacular scenery of the Trossachs and beyond. The town enjoys good shopping facilities along with a variety of sports and leisure amenities and provides educational requirements at both primary and secondary level, whilst Stirling University lies to the north of the town.
The property will make an excellent buy to let investment or first time buyer home close to the City Centre and Stirling University.
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38291625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528442752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.