4 bedroom detached house for saleWeybridge
- Four double bedrooms
- Detached family home
- Off street parking
- Walk of Oatlands shops
- Wonderful family home
The house is presented in good order throughout and offers well balanced flexible accommodation traditionally arranged over two floors. The ground floor accommodation comprises of an L-shaped sitting room with central fireplace and sliding doors opening out on to the rear garden, front aspect dining room, dual aspect family/TV room and a modern fitted kitchen with roll edge work surfaces and multiple base and eye level units. A separate utility and WC can also be found.
To the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, 3 of which have built in wardrobes and the master suite enjoys it's own modern en suite bathroom, updated in recent years, with the remaining bedrooms being serviced by the family bathroom
- 4 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms namely; L-shaped sitting room, dining room and family/TV room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility
- Off street parking for several cars and an attached double garage
- Within close proximity to excellent local schools and Walton mainline station
- Located in a quiet position on the ever popular Rosslyn Park in Oatlands
- Ex show home
Enjoying a southerly aspect, this impressive mature garden is much larger than you would expect for a property of this age. There is a patio close to the house, generous area of lawn for children to play and a selection of mature hedges and specimen trees. This is due to the property being the Barratt's show home for the Rosslyn Park Estate and also due to it being a corner plot.
Weybridge has excellent shopping facilities with numerous well known outlets in the High Street and on Queens Road there are numerous chic boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars. Weybridge is excellent for the commuter and in terms of transport communications in general. Weybridge mainline station has a frequent service into London Waterloo in approximately 32 minutes and the A3 and M25 motorway network are within approximately 3 miles. Being between junction 10 and 11 of the M25, Weybridge also gives quick and easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. There is also an excellent selection of both State and Private Schools within Weybridge and within the immediate surrounding area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38318265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.