Land for saleBere Alston
Withdrawn from Market
- Easy Access to Village Amenities
- Potential for Further Development Subject to PP
- Fronting Two Roads
- Level Plot and Gardens
- Double Gated Access to Side
- Currently Large Workshop, Parking
- Power and Light Connected
SUBSTANTIAL PLOT in the HEART OF THE VILLAGE currently consisting of large parking area and gardens and a purpose built Boat Shed which was used by the current Vendor for restoring his Boat. This is of predominantly Timber construction with concrete floors and POWER AND LIGHT CONNECTED. All key services are either connected or are located very close to the site.
Accessed off a side service lane the plot could, subject to consents from highways, possibly open on to both Pilgrim Drive and Bedford Street offering the opportunity to obtain planning for residential re-development subject to the grant of planning permission from the local planning office. The vendor is happy to offer with an option subject to planning for a prospective buyer to make their own enquiries in this matter with a delayed completion until planning permission is secured.
Surrounded by residential property the site in our opinion has a strong case for natural infill and is well within the village boundary. Again we strongly recommend prospective buyers make their own inquiries prior to proceeding with a purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5943948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.