5 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Road, Alderley Edge
- Entrance Hall with oak floor and Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge with bow window & Separate Study with range of built in office furniture
- Magnificent Bespoke Living Kitchen with kitchen area, dining area, sitting area & living area
- Utility Room & Boot Room
- Master Bedroom with Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes & Dressing Room with further furniture
- Four Further Bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Two En suite Shower Rooms and Family Bathroom, all with Duravit fittings & attractive tiling
- Single Garage with electric light and power and boarded for storage
- Mature Front and Rear fully enclosed south facing Gardens which back onto farmland
- Southerly views towards The Edge
A beautifully presented and vastly extended FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM modern DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with magnificent living kitchen which includes kitchen area, dining area and two living areas. The property is set in a delightful PEACEFUL LOCATION with pleasant gardens OVER LOOKING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE to the rear with SOUTHERLY VIEWS TOWARDS THE EDGE.
Having undergone a complete program of refurbishment and extension two years ago, this delightful home now offers extensive accommodation which is presented to the highest of specifications include a German kitchen with Neff appliances, Duravit bathroom fittings, Hammonds fitted office and fitted wardrobes in every bedroom, and upgraded modern radiators throughout. All purchasers are urged to make an internal inspection to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer along with the beautiful open views to the rear.
The accommodation briefly includes : entrance hall, lounge, study, large open plan living kitchen that divides into four distinct areas of living area, kitchen, dining area and relaxing sitting area, in addition there is a boot room and utility room. Upstairs the main bedroom has en suite dressing area and shower room, the second bedroom has an en suite shower room, there are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. the fifth bedroom is used as a dressing; laundry room. The property also has ample parking to the front for many cars behind wrought iron railings and electric double gates, there is a single garage and delightful easily maintained gardens to the rear which back onto open fields and possess a stunning southerly view towards The Edge.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38518065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 591368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.