3 bedroom house for saleLeominster,Herefordshire
Sold by Us
- PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE, TO EXCHANGE IN 4 WEEKS
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Double)
- Generous size Lounge
- Dining Room
- Kitchen (would benefit from upgrading)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Garden with patio seating area to rear
- Private Driveway to the front for parking
Situated on a mature residential area with nearby riverside walks. A semi-detached 3 bedroom home with parking and gardens
This is a 3 bedroom semi-detached, modern family home situated in a quiet mature residential area. A level walk to the town centre and all its amenities which include, shops, doctors, dentists, swimming pool, schools, leisure centres and network rail links are approx. 1.5 miles away.
This 3 bedroom red brick home has had the garage converted previously and it now the Kitchen which means the property benefits from two separate reception rooms allowing extra accommodation for a family. There is a square garden to the rear with a patio seating area and a gated side access which leads to the front where the hard standing driveway is for parking.
The property has gas central heating and double glazed windows and the council tax is payable to Herefordshire County Council and currently band C. The is mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
Near to the property is a beautiful green recreational area and some peaceful riverside walks along the River Kenwater where much wildlife can be seen and enjoyed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1876312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.