2 bedroom mobile home for saleNodes Road, St. Helens, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33
- Three Bedrooms
- Pristine Site
- Beach Nearby
- Site Fees Apply
Two bedroom ABI Discovery static home at the sought after Nodes Point site in St Helens.
* 2016 Standard Pitch fees included
* Siting and connections included
* Steps and handrail
* Inventory Pack
* Double Glazing and Central Heating
* Gas Safety Checks
* Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
* Water connection
* Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
* Current sewage and water rates
* Electricity Safety Checks
* Current Insurance rates
* Decking / Veranda
Situated in very close proximity of the beach and local village.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE150231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter , Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.