2 bedroom town house for salePiccadilly, Nottingham
- New Build
- Semit Detached
- 2 Bedrooms
Phase two of this exiting development is being launched in the new year! Make sure you beat the que to secure one of these fabulaous new properties. Completion set for June 2016 resvervations are being taken now! Call today to book your veiwing!
Phase two of this exciting development is being launched in the new year! Make sure you beat the queue to secure one of these fabulaous new properties. Completion set for June 2016, resvervations are being taken now! Call today to book your veiwing!
UPVC window to the front aspect, fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, incorporating a four ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, built in electric oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, cupboard housing the boiler and stairs rising to the first floor with smoked glass balustrade.
Wc/ Cloak Room
Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, UPVC opaque window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Patio doors to the rear aspect, telephone point and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and a radiator.
UPVC window to front aspect and a radiator.
UPVC window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of having a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, UPVC opaque window to the side aspect and a heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio and lawned garden with a brick built retaining wall.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with block paved off road parking and wrought iron fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38732721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.