2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatson Road, Worksop
Offers in Region of
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS AND HMO
- LARGE HAIRDRESSING SALON DOWNSTAIRS
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT ABOVE
- POSSIBILITY TO BE CONVERTED BACK INTO A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this large property with the potential to be turned back into a 4 bedroomed house or even converted into flats, This would be ideal for a FAMILY or INVESTOR. The property currently has a LARGE hairdressing Salon downstairs.
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this large property with the potential to be turned back into a 4 bedroomed house or even converted into flats or HMO. subject to the necessary planning permission. This would be ideal for a FAMILY or INVESTOR. The property currently has a LARGE hairdressing Salon downstairs so is also suitable for someone who may want to run a business from home. Viewings are highly recommended.
Watson Road, Worksop
Salon Area 30' 2" max x 17' 10" ( 9.19m max x 5.44m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, entrance door, three fitted sink units with shower units over.
Low level wc, wash hand basin
Kitchen 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side facing double glazed window, double glazed door leading outside
First Floor Accommodation
Central heating radiator, dado rail, double glazed door leading out onto the rear external staircase
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.31m )
Central heating radiator, coving to ceiling
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls
Box Room 9' 3" x 3' 5" ( 2.82m x 1.04m )
Kitchen Area 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, rear facing double glazed window, being open plan into the...
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 1" ( 4.32m x 4.29m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, dado rail, electric storage heater, marble inset, hearth and wooden surround over
Bedroom Two 18' 3" x 4' 10" ( 5.56m x 1.47m )
With two large storage cupboards
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38774874.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.