3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCrofton Road, GRAYS, Essex
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- High Specification
- In Close Proximity to Local Schools
- Close to Local Transport Link
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Rewired Throughout
- Three Piece Suite Shower Room
- Separate WC
- Large Lounge/Diner 20'6 x 10'10
MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED!! This superbly presented THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW has undergone extensive renovation throughout to a high standard. This property benefits from brand new double glazed windows, gas central heating and completely rewired. The substantial sized rear garden is one of the best attributes to the bungalow being overlooked by the lounge/dining area. To the front of the property there is space for approximately three cars. Garage is currently being used as a utility room. The property also comprises a shower room and separate WC. Each of the three bedrooms benefit from fitted sliding wardrobes.
Property ref: 121_193_4023658
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38951091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4023658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.