3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLorraine Street, Hull, HU8 8EQ
- Fabulous 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Dining Kitchen
- Garage Via Tenfoot Access
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Rear Garden
- Viewings Highly Advised
*** SIMPLY STUNNING - FABULOUS FAMILY HOME WITH AMZING LIVING SPACE THROUGHOUT - BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY ***
EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER NEED ALL UNDER ONE ROOF !! This property is beautiful. Zest are proud to introduce to the market this fabulous 3 bedroom semi detached family home, with viewings now being invited. Boasting excellent living space throughout the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen with uPVC double glazed patio sliding doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a well maintained and enclosed garden with feature block paved areas, external tap, raised flower beds, paved patio area, garage access and timber fencing to the boundary with gated access to the rear tenfoot. The property also benefits from a single detached garage with up and over door, lighting and power points. To the front of the property is a garden area with raised flower beds and brick wall with gate to the boundary.
Lorraine Street is positioned in the Popular location of East Hull offering an array of local amenities and excellent road and transport links to the Hull City Centre and surrounding areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 333977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.