2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaribaldi Terrace, Bromsgrove
Withdrawn from Market
- Period Style Semi Detached Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Area
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- *** Sold With Tenant In Situ ***
*** Sold With Tenant In Situ *** Situated between Bromsgrove and Aston Fields in a most desirable location, within yards of Bromsgrove Preparatory School. Walkable to the town's shopping High Street, ideal for rail connections as well as great road transport links. This semi detached property has undergone an interior refurbishment which is almost complete, enhanced by the retention of many original features. The layout comprises: Living room with fire surround and views over rear garden, breakfast room, with stairs off to first floor and the original black stove built into the chimney breast. Fitted kitchen, with utility area off to the far end. Upstairs provides two bedrooms, bedroom one with new carpeting. The family bathroom has a full sized bath and white suite. The property further benefits from: Double glazing and heating, a good sized rear garden with views over a sports field behind. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39205605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6177101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.