4 bedroom detached house for salePrinces Esplanade, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Detached modern home
- Off-road parking & garage
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Seafront location
- 2 bathrooms & en-suite to master bedroom
- Pleasant rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (69)
A beachside home with breathtaking Solent Views.If living by the sea is a dream for you, then let it be no more! This modern home offers upside down living to maximise the vistas from your principle reception spaces. Offering some of the best sunsets in the area, the owners have partially built out over the original balcony area so that from the warmth of inside, you can take in these views at any time of year, whilst still enjoying the sea breeze from the balcony in the summer months.The property has three/four bedrooms depending on how you wish to use the space, three of which are on the ground floor. The master bedroom also has its own en-suite alongside a family bathroom.There are conservatories to both levels with the ground floor conservatory also offering a wood burning stove. The first floor conservatory has been utilised as a sitting area from the fourth bedroom but could also serve as an office or library depending on buyers needs.The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with modern white units and due to the extension at the front of the home, has double doors that lead to the dining room overlooking the sea. From this area and main lounge there are double doors facing the sea ensuring your view of the marine activity never falters.The property has low maintenance outside space and would be a great second home or foothold for buyers wanting to enjoy the fine views and spend time at the popular beach of Gurnard.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Master Bedroom: 12'8 x 9'3 (3.86m x 2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'0 x 5'9 (1.83m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 7'7 (3.71m x 2.31m)
- Conservatory: 13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'7 (2.64m x 2.01m)
- Family Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'6 (2.08m x 1.68m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'7 x 13'7 (4.45m x 4.14m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'5 x 8'5 (6.23m x 2.57m)
- Dining Room: 14'6 x 8'0 (4.42m x 2.44m)
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 4: 14'7 x 8'4 (4.45m x 2.54m)
- Conservatory: 13'5 x 10'8 (4.09m x 3.25m)
- Cloakroom: 7'5 x 2'10 (2.26m x 0.86m)
- Shower Room: 7'8 x 7'5 (2.34m x 2.26m)
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60900984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.