3 bedroom bungalow for saleBevendean Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
King and Chasemore are delighted to offer for sale a three bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated in a prime residential road in Saltdean.
The property is offered for sale in excellent decorative order throughout and benefits from sitting room with strip wood floors and fire place, dining room overlooking the rear garden with strip wood floors, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, two double bedrooms to the ground floor and an additional office room/sun room.
On the first floor there is the master suite with an en-suite bathroom, to the rear there are far reaching sea views.
Outside at the front there is off road parking for one car with access leading to the rear garden with a substantial raised deck coming off the sun room with an inset hot tub can be found with steps leading down to the rear garden measuring approximately 50ft.
• Detached three bedroom chalet bungalow
• excellent decorative order throughout
• living room 15'8 x 13'1
• Dining room 15'8 x 10
• Kitchen 11'6 x 10'9
• Office/Sun room 17'8 x 5'3
• Bedroom two 12'8 x 9'9
• Bedroom three 10 x 8'10
• Master bedroom 20'1 x 14'11
• Lawn rear gardens being south facing
• Raised deck with hot tub
• Off road parking
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39419232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEM130150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Saltdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.