1 bedroom flat for saleSwan Court, Waterhouse Street, Hemel Hempstead, HP1
BRAND NEW PHASE RELEASE, CALL THE OFFICE NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
Swan court is a premier development set in the heart of Hemel Hempstead, offering elegant living and breathtaking views. Swan Court offers access to a range of amenities and links including Hemel Hempstead train station, bus station, M1 and M25 road links, shops, restaurants and other local amenities.
* Video door phone entry system
* Carpeted floor bedrooms and Oak Wood effect flooring throughout
* Energy efficient modern lighting
* White paneled internal doors with polished chrome handles
* White painted skirting and architraves throughout
* Sky+ wired to communal satellite dish ( subscription required )
* Fibre optic communication ready ( Subscription required )
* Brushed stainless steel sockets
* USB charging point
* Under mount stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
* Integrated A+ Whirlpool 50/50 split fridge freezer
* Integrated A++ Whirlpool dish washer
* Integrated A++ Whirlpool washing machine
* Integrated A Whirlpool stainless steel digital oven
* Integrated Whirlpool black glass ceramic frameless electric hob
* Stainless steel extractor fan
* Modern designer kitchen
* Open plan breakfast bar ( subject to unit type specification )
* Contemporary kitchen worktops
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AHS160039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.