2 bedroom terraced house for saleDerwent Avenue, Hampshire Street, Hull, HU4 6QB
- **REDUCED TO SELL- NO CHAIN**
- Well maintained and much improved
- Through lounge / dining area
- Recently fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Drop down ladder to boarded loft space
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Retiled main roof
This 2 bedroom terrace is very nicely presented and situated in a popular residential area close to Hessle Road.
The back of the property has been recently upgraded : works include a new stud wall to the back of the house dividing the new kitchen and bathroom installations. Much of the uPVC double glazing remains under guarantee, the electrics have been upgraded and a new wall has been built around the courtyard at the rear. The house is full of character with the woodwork having been stripped and stained throughout the property. From the landing, easy access is available to boarded loft space beneath the retiled roof. Presented in move-in condition, this lovely home must be of interest to a first-time buyer or a more discerning investor.
Ideally positioned just off Hessle Road, close to good local amenities and bus links to the City Centre and surrounding villages.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.