1 bedroom flat for saleDollar Bay, Isle of Dogs, Docklands, London, E14 9YJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 704 sq ft
- 19th Floor with 136 sqft winter garden
- East Aspect - River Thames Views
- 24-hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Residents' Lounge & Landscaped Garden
- Close Proximity from Canary Wharf
- Estimated Completion Q3 2017
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co presents a luxurious 1 bedroom apartment on the 19th floor boasting a 136 sq ft winter garden in the spectacular Dollar Bay development; an iconic 27-storey landmark building moments from Canary Wharf. This high-end residential tower is truly remarkable, with a range of exclusive on-site amenities for the ultimate contemporary lifestyle, including a 24-hour concierge service, fully equipped gymnasium, residential lounge and beautifully landscaped gardens.
*Resale Unit: Save up to £40,000*
*Market Price: £790,000
*Our Cash Price: £749,999
Set in a unique waterside setting, this stunning apartment boasts 568 sq ft of elegant open-plan living space with beautiful, high contrast interiors maximising light and space throughout. Complete with an east facing private winter garden with unparalleled vistas of the London skyline and magnificent water views of the River Thames to be enjoyed. The property comprises a fully integrated high gloss kitchen equipped with stainless steel Siemens appliances and handleless units, contemporary bathroom suite with chrome finished fittings and heated towel rail, and full height built in wardrobe to bedroom. The property further benefits from floor-to-ceiling glazing, underfloor heating and comfort cooling, secure audio visual entry system, with access to bicycle storage and two passenger lifts.
This is a contract re-assignment whereby you reimburse the current owner the difference between the
1) Agreed Price £749,999
2) Balance to the developer £532,799
3) A Payment of £217,199 is required before they transfer the contract to your name on exchange of contracts via solicitors
***Photos are for illustrative purposes only***
Dollar Bay is a striking, iconic addition to Canary Wharf's impressive skyline; rising like two statuesque pillars of crystal from the water's edge. With a beautiful waterfront setting in a prime location, residents will benefit from the abundance of leisure and transport facilities offered at Canary Wharf right on their doorstep. From Dollar Bay, both South Quay and Canary Wharf Stations are within 3 and 12 minutes walk respectively providing Dollar Bay residents quick and easy access to the best landmark destinations London has to offer. From these stations, you can reach:
- North Greenwich (02 Arena) in 2 mins
- London Bridge in 6 mins
- Stratford in 11 mins
- Bank in 14 mins
- City Airport in 18 mins
Canary Wharf is much more than a financial powerhouse. From celebratory champagne and caviar to your morning coffee and croissant, Canary Wharf caters for every occasion. It's a dynamic and evolving leisure destination providing over 3.9 hectares of parks and waterside walkways, over 240 retail and leisure outlets, along with pop-up food festivals, farmers markets and a wide variety of bars and restaurants. The Crossrail station at Canary Wharf will open from 2018, cutting down journey times between East and West; making Dollar Bay even more connected and a fantastic investment opportunity indeed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.