1 bedroom flat for saleLondon City Island, Orchard Place, Canning Town, London, E14 0JU
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 587 sq ft
- 6th Floor with Private Balcony
- North East Aspect - City Airport Views
- Residents Gymnasium, Spa, Pool & Sauna
- Concierge, Clubhouse Lounge & Grocer
- Minutes from Canning Town Station
JS & Co presents a luxurious 1 bedroom apartment on the 5th floor, boasting 559 sq ft complete with a private balcony in the extraordinary City Island development. Located adjacent to Canning Town Station, this unique micro-manhattan features a network of exclusive resident facilities, from roof top sports pitches to the indoor swimming pool, spa and treatment rooms, with breathtaking views of London's iconic landmarks.
Resale Unit: *Save up to £50,000*
Market Price: *£540,000*
Our Cash Price: *£490,000*
Inspired by some of the world's most extraordinary waterside cityscapes, this luxurious apartment is designed with a warehouse aesthetic, offering generous open plan living spaces with loft style features. The property features a dual aspect balcony, with stunning north east views towards City Airport. The high quality specifications includes beautifully designed kitchens with composite stone worktops and integrated appliances, luxury bathroom suits fitted with bespoke cabinetry, heated towel rail and chrome finished fittings, and integrated wardrobe to the spacious double bedroom.
As members of the exclusive City Island social club, you'll have access to a network of services and facilities:
- Concierge services and residents gymnasium
- Indoor leisure pool, hydro pool, spa, steam room, sauna & treatment rooms.
- Beautifully designed public spaces, gardens and rooftop sports pitches
- Stylish clubhouse lounge
- On-site grocer's store
Located in Leamouth and surrounded by the River Thames and River Lea, a new island bridge connects you to Canning Town Station and the rest of London. In just a few minutes walk to the station, residents can reach:
- North Greenwich in 2 mins
- Canary Wharf in 4 mins
- London City Airport in 6 mins
- Stratford in 6 mins
- London Bridge in 11 mins
- Waterloo and Bank in 15 mins
- Bond Street in 20 mins
- Greenwich in 22 mins
The best destinations to shop, work and play are all within easy reach. Within close proximity is the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Shoreditch and Dalston, home to several cinemas and countless galleries. There's also Stratford with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, which offers nearly 2 million sqft of shops and eateries plus a 17-screen cinema and casino. If that's not enough entertainment, the iconic O2 Arena is just around the corner with its range of restaurants, bars and frequent concerts!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39592578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.