1 bedroom flat for saleTidal Basin Road, Royal Docks, London, E16 1AD
- 1 bed 1 bath on 15th floor! 614 sqft
- 24 hour concierge & gym
- North West Facing private balcony
- 4 minute walk to Royal Victoria station
- Major Re-generation area
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
***GUIDE PRICE: £ 515,000- £535,000***
JS & Co are delighted to present a luxurious 1 bed 1 bath apartment on the 15th floor of the amazing and ever popular Hoola development! This stunning property measuring 614 sqft, is set to complete in Q4 2016 and benefits from its own north west facing private balcony!!
*Resale Unit: Save up to £50,000*
*Market Price: £565,000
*Our Cash Price: £515,000
Not only that, but residents at Hoola benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, resident's only gym and business lounge!
This is a contract re-assignment whereby you reimburse the current owner the difference between the
1) Agreed Price £515,000
2) Balance to the developer £397,800
3) A Payment of £117,200 is required before they transfer the contract to your name on exchange of contracts via solicitors
Located adjacent to Royal Victoria Docks, this area is set for major re generation over the next few years! London Royal Docks is part of the London Borough of Opportunity, a region with £22 billion worth of development potential in the shape of business, homes, offices, leisure attractions, and the regeneration being spurred by Crossrail.
Crossrail, which will be just a 10 minute walk from Hoola, will provide direct rail services to Canary Wharf, Heathrow, Liverpool Street and Tottenham Court Rd! This £15 billion project is set to revolutionalise London!
Hoola is also just a 4 minute walk to Royal Victoria station which allows very quick access to Canary Wharf, the City and London as a whole. London City Airport is also just 5 stops away!
Hoola is also at the heart of a far reaching road network! The A1020 Silvertown way crosses the end of Tidal Basin Road, where Hoola is situated. At Canning Town it connects to the A13, a major route into Central London!
999 Year lease
Service Charge: £4.25 per sqft pa
Ground Rent: £400
**Photos are for illustrative purposes only**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.