6 bedroom detached house for saleArmitage Road,Golders Green,NW11
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Family house Over 3300 SQ FT
- 5/6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms (3 En-Suite)
- Open plan Triple Aspect Main Reception
- Second Reception / Dining Room
- Third Reception / Sixth Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Private South Facing Garden with Terrace
- Two Off Street Parking Spaces on Driveway
- Integral Garage
- 0.5 Miles to Golders Green Underground
A rare opportunity to purchase this stylish three story detached house which has been tastefully modernised and maintained throughout.
This generously proportioned (over 3344 sq ft) family home offers all the luxuries of contemporary living including a triple aspect ( 39 ft ) reception room, a second reception room / dining room, six bedrooms, four bathrooms (three en-suite), guest cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, a 75 ft private south-facing rear garden and 2 off street parking spaces and an integral garage. There is also scope for further extension of the property (STPP).
Armitage road is a sought after and peaceful tree-lined residential street in Golders Green, which is ideally located for the numerous transport links and amenities of the area, and 4 local parks. The closest underground station is Golders Green on the Northern line which is a short walk away offering quick access into both the west end and the city.
We would recommend it be viewed so that to be appreciated in its grandeur.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1912938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.