2 bedroom flat for saleDiscovery Dock East, 2 South Quay Square, South Quay, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9RU
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- 24Hr Concierge, Gym, Swimming Pool
- South Quay
- Sec's From Amenities & Transport
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are pleased to offer a superb dock-side location moments from the bustling heart of Canary Wharf, this luxurious 2 bedroom flat benefits from a spacious interior, concierge, lift access and incredible views towards Canary Wharf. The property comprises a vast reception room/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views towards Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing table plus en suite bathroom, second bedroom and chic bathroom
The development offer 24 hours concierge, onsite swimming pool, gymnasuim and spa treatments, also minutes walk to Canary Wharf's centre and Tube.
Transport links close to the property include South Quay and Heron Quays DLR Station with Canary Wharf Station (DLR and Jubilee Line services) a short distance away. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A1206, A12, A13 and both the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.