5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAxholme Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
- Large Traditional Five Double Bedroom, Semi-Detached
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Cellar, Downstairs Shower Room/ WC
- House Bathroom, En-Suite To Master Bedroom, Enclosed Gardens
- Off Road Parking, Garage
This traditional five double bedroom large family home has spacious accommodation arranged over three floors. Situated in this popular location of Wheatley, the property stands in an enclosed plot with gardens to the front and rear..
This traditional five double bedroom large family home has spacious accommodation arranged over three floor and is situated in this popular location, the property stands in an enclosed plot with gardens to the front and rear.
Having a side facing wooden door with glazed panel, a useful cloak cupboard, stripped and polished floorboards, dado rail and coving to the ceiling and a staircase which rises to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 10" to the bay x 13' 11" to the recess ( 5.44m to the bay x 4.24m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed bay window overlooking the garden. The focal point of the room is the feature fire place with tiled back and hearth housing the gas log effect fire, there are three wall light points, dado rail, picture rail and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 15' into bay x 14' ( 4.57m into bay x 4.27m )
With rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and laminate floor.
Study 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window, picture rail, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 11' maximum measurements ( 4.39m x 3.35m maximum measurements )
With a side facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors which give access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of cherry wood wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is an electric cooker point with stainless steel finish cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher, splashback tiling, central heating radiator, a ceramic tiled floor and door and steps which give access to the cellars which are ideal for storage with coving to the ceiling. A door leads to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Having a side facing double glazed window and a wall mounted combination boiler, there is a central heating radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partial tiling to the walls, a tiled floor, worksurfaces beneath which is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, there is also space for a fridge freezer.
Downstairs Shower Room/wc
Having an obscured double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a low level WC, shower cubicle, full tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having a spindle balustrade and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into door recess x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.39m into door recess x 4.24m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, a low level WC, bidet, shower cubicle with shower, full tiling to the walls, a tiled floor, heated towel rail and downlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.39m )
With front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, there is a central heating radiator, dado and coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 10' 10" maximum measurements ( 4.37m x 3.30m maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving and dado to the ceiling.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment there is also a shower over and glazed screen. There is partial tiling to the walls, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing obscured double glazed window, WC and partial tiling to the walls.
Stairs Rise To
A further reception room.
Having space to create a seating area and is currently used as a sowing room. There is sloping ceilings a galleried balcony, velux windows, storage and a door which leads to bedroom five.
Bedroom Five 16' 9" into eaves x 12' ( 5.11m into eaves x 3.66m )
With sloping ceilings and beams and a double glazed roof window.
The property stands in enclosed gardens, to the front is a block paved front garden with shrubs to the borders, a concrete driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is secured by large timber gates, there is a lawned area with shrubs and plants to the borders, patio areas beyond the lawn, there is further space for storage and rear access to a secure gated alleyway.
A brick built garage with roller shutter door and further storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39673932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.