8 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Avenue,Finchley N3,N3
- Galleried Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- 37'9 x 29'2 Reception Room & open plan Kitchen
- 2nd Kitchen
- Entertainment Room & Separate Cinema
- Heated indoor Pool & Spa
- Master Bedroom Suite, with Dressing Room & Bathroom
- 7 Further Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms
Substantial Detached 8142 sq ft, 8 Bedroom, 7 Reception room gated residence where no expense has been spared in designing this luxury residence.
Substantial Detached 8 Bedroom, 7 Reception Room Gated Residence where no expense has been spared in designing this residence of opulence including indoor pool, spa and sauna complex. The owners inform us that no expense has been spared in designing and building this unique residence.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1915590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.