Land for saleSITE 4 - DESIGN AND BUILD OPPORTUNITY, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
- 2.2 acres (0.91 hectares)
- DESIGN AND BUILD OPPORTUNITIES
- 2.25 ACRES
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (EG RETAIL, OFFICE, TRADE, LEISURE) STPP
- CLOSE TO J4 M55 LEADING TO M6
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this design and build opportunity for land located at Whitehills Business Park in Blackpool.
Whitehills covers approximately 700 acres and has over
2.5 million sq ft of residential accommodation with a
further 1900 homes planned.
Over 100 businesses are located on the estate including
NS&I, Glasdons, NST Travel Group, Hargreave Hale
stockbrokers & Napthens solicitors.
In addition to business space, Whitehills includes a B&Q
Superstore, Travis Perkins, Premier Inn, Outside Inn
pub/restaurant, Learning Tree Children's Nursery, BMW,
Mini, Vauxhall and Honda car dealerships along with a
number of other trade and retail businesses.
Whitehills is located at the geographic centre of the Fylde Coast, made up
of the main towns of Lytham St Annes (south), Blackpool and Fleetwood
(north) and serves as the gateway to the nation's motorway network being on
Junction 4 of the M55, 10 miles from Junction 32 of the M6.
Whitehills is allocated as an employment site with potential for a number of different uses on all plots subject to planning such as:
Office & Industrial
Trade counter / Bulky goods
Leisure & Fitness
Training / Conference centre
Showroom / Roadside
Veterinary surgery etc
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39763398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5004FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.