1 bedroom flat for saleStation Street, Lewes
- Central Location
- Ground Floor Refurbished Retirement Flat
- Communal Lounge and Garden
- Resident and Visitors Parking
- Lifts to All Floors
- Communal Lounge and Storage Room
- Guest Room
Very rarely is this more spacious layout available within Caburn Court. Boasting a larger than usual sitting room and bedroom the flat has been beautifully refurbished throughout to now offer stylish decoration, refitted kitchen with integral appliances and refitted shower room.
Caburn Court is a popular retirement complex enjoying a most convenient situation within the hear of Lewes and offering secure entrances from both Station Street and St Nicolas Lane. Its heated corridors, garden upkeep, and waste disposal facilities are maintained by the house manager. These, along with laundry facilities and water rates, are included within the service charge. Retirement facilities include communal parking with mobility scooter charging points, two communal storerooms, use of a guest room for visitors, and a communal lounge with kitchen facility that is perfect for family gatherings or for activities organised by the vibrant resident association. Most local amenities are within easy walking distance to include train services to London, buses to Brighton or Tunbridge Wells and buses from local supermarkets. From the bottom of Station Street a gentle level stroll will take you to the stunning Southover Grange Gardens, the public library or the shopping precinct and Doctors' surgeries and chemists are within 5 minutes' walk. This double glazed ground floor flat offers, in our opinion, particularly spacious accommodation and is considered to be in excellent decorative order throughout boasting a both refitted kitchen and shower room.
Communal off street parking for residents and guests offering parking, storage and charging facilities for electric mobility scooters. Communal front garden and communal front door offering level access into;
With secure telephone entry system and secure door into:
House manager's office, communal residents lounge with kitchen area, communal store room and communal laundry to ground floor. Stairs and lifts serving all floors.
Coved ceiling, covered night storage heater and built into cupboard housing hot and cold water tanks and providing additional space for storage. Door into;
Lounge Dining Room
Lounge Area 12' 6" x 15' 10" ( 3.81m x 4.83m )
Double glazed timber framed window to front with fitted blind. Feature fireplace with stone hearth and inset, timber surround and electric fire. Coved ceiling, covered night storage heater and archway through to kitchen.
Dining Area 5' 7" x 5' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.57m )
Double glazed timber framed window to front with fitted blind.
Kitchen 5' 4" x 7' 3" ( 1.63m x 2.21m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units to include illuminated display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer and eye level electric oven and microwave. Work surfaces extend to incorporate a single bowl astride sink and drainer unit. Part tiled surround, ceramic tile floor, coved ceiling and directional spotlights on track.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 16' 5" ( 2.95m x 5.00m )
Double glazed timber framed window to rear with fitted blind. Built in double wardrobe with hanging, shelving and mirrored fronts. Covered night storage heater and coved ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39816453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.