3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighgrove Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Immaculate 3 bedroom end of terrace home in Baffins
- Garage to the rear
- Great location; close to Baffins pond
- Beautiful throughout
- Fantastic school catchment area
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Look at this stunning three bedroom family home in Central Baffins.Close to all of your local shops and amenities; why not enjoy a stroll with the children and dogs around the beautiful Baffins pond.The transport links in and out of the area are great and will not give you any hassle at all - the main Eastern Road is minutes away and will take you in any direction.The children can walk to and from school/ college each day 'no problems'.The home itself is light, bright and airy and neutral throughout and easy on the eye; move on in and simply place your own stamp and make it your very own.Do not allow this one to slip through your search net; an absolute must see.View now.
What the Owner says:
I have really liked living in the Baffins area; it is so quiet - and it has everything you would ever need on a day-to-day basis.I really have enjoyed the size and sheer space within my home and my only reason for moving now is to down size slightly. The schools are all good locally and all come with glowing reputations.I very much hope whoever now decides to buy my home takes as much enjoyment from it as I have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Area: 26'9 x 13'8 (8.16m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 8'3 (3.69m x 2.52m)
- Conservatory: 16'8 x 6'5 (5.08m x 1.96m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 8'4 (2.57m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 14'3 (4.42m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 8'5 (2.59m x 2.57m)
- Rear Garden (With Side Access)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39822897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41629923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.