2 bedroom apartment for saleWright Street, Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU2
- Super upper floor apartment
- Spacious living accommodation
- Lounge with Juliette balcony
- Dining area with Juliette balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with built in appliances
- Two double bedrooms with Juliette balconies
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Secure allocated parking
Communal Entrance with secure gated private carpark, and secure entrance door with intercom and stairs to all levels.
Private Entrance Hall 4.0m x 1.0m Entrance door with spy hole, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and GCH radiator.
Kitchen area 2.3m x 2.3m with open plan contemporary range of fitted floor and wall units incorporating built in appliances comprising of single electric oven with four ring hob and extractor hood. Single sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer and double glazed window.
Dining area 2.5m x 3.2m with feature Juliette balcony doors and GCH radiator.
Lounge area 4.1m x 3.2m with feature Juliette balcony doors, GCH radiator and TV aerial point.
Bedroom One 3.7m x 3.2m with Juliette balcony and GCH radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.2m x 3.6m with Juliette balcony and GCH radiator.
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.6m with a modern suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower and glass shower screen. Vanity wash hand basin and low flush WC. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Outside This property has the added benefit of a secure allocated parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39873834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12aCC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential, Hull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.