2 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Quorn, Loughborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Buy To Let Investment
- Desirable Village Location of Quorn
- Close To Local Amenities
- Two Bedroomed Flat
- Complimentary Village Views To Rear
*Highly Sought After Village Location**Ideal First Time Buy/ Buy To Let Investment**Close To Local Amenities**Stunning Village Views To Rear**Two Bedrooms**Shower Room**A Must View**Viewing Advised*
William H Brown is delighted to offer to the market this ideal first time buy/ buy to let investment situated in the desirable village location of Quorn.
This well presented two bedroomed flat is located in the heart of Quorn village and is close to local amenities.
The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms & shower room and is complimented by stunning village views to rear.
A viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 12' 8" MAX x 9' ( 3.86m MAX x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' 4" + Recess ( 2.51m x 2.54m + Recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, one & a half bowl sink drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, wall mounted central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to outside.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' Into recess ( 3.71m x 3.05m Into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 5" MAX ( 2.90m x 2.57m MAX )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Wall mounted radiator, partially tiled walls, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level WC and ceiling light.
Our rental team would suggest a potential rental figure of £475pcm based on the local market and similar properties let, call them us now for any further information on the rental process and finding you a tenant.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39897270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.