4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Green
- Large four bedroom detached house
- Secluded and private gardens
- Overlooking green and water feature
- Spacious and flexible family location
- Sought after position in Formby
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac location overlooking a green and water feature is this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home. The stunning thatched property boasts fantastic living accommodation that is both spacious and very well pro-portioned. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room opening onto the conservatory, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and study all to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a family bathroom. Set on a generous plot with mature and well established gardens that are majority laid to lawn with tastefully positioned potted plant, shrubs and trees, feature decked seating area to the rear, waterfall, summer house, ample off street parking and a detached double garage. Only a short drive into Formby village with excellent local amenities, public transport links into Southport & Liverpool and fantastic local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39900039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6420694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.