5 bedroom detached house for saleDaneway, Ainsdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning five bedroom home
- Four reception rooms
- Indoor swimming pool
- Walking distance to Ainsdale Village
- Offered with no onward chain
- Viewings essential to appreciate
Beautifully positioned within walking distance of Ainsdale Village, this executive five bedroom detached house boasts fabulous accommodation that is finished to the highest of standards! Only upon inspection will viewers appreciate the calibre of home on offer, with a wealth of outstanding living space that comprises; entrance hall, lounge with bar area and doors to the indoor swimming pool, dining room, study, living room that leads to the kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, snooker room/second bedroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear, the front garden enjoying off street parking and access to the double garage. Daneway is located within walking distance of Ainsdale Village, with its selection of shops, wine bars and restaurants, along with public transport links and primary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39900069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6420603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.