4 bedroom detached house for saleBosworth Drive, Ainsdale
- Four bedroom detached house
- Lounge and dining room
- Gardens to front and rear
- Double garage
- Popular residential location
- Close to schools and amenities
This FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME is well positioned within a popular residential location, close to local primary schools, public transport links and Ainsdale Village. The property offers well planned accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are well tended gardens, along with off street parking and access to the double garage. The property is warmed by a system of gas fired central heating which is complimented by double glazing. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39900102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6420723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.