1 bedroom retirement property for saleSwains Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5XS
- ASSISTED LIVING RETIREMENT COMPLEX
- PRIVATE ONE BEDROOM HOME
- QUIET AND SECLUDED lOCATION
- PRIVATE PATIO + COMMUNAL GARDENS
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM
- FULLY EQUIPPED LAUNDRY ROOM
- FULLY WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
- MINIBUS INTO BEMBRIDGE AND TO TESCO
Situated within quiet and secluded grounds, this well presented home is located within an assisted living retirement complex, designed to allow independent living whilst having the peace of mind that support and assistance is on site at the adjacent nursing home.
The home has a naturally bright, southerly aspect sitting room and kitchen, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and a shower room. A paved patio leads out from the sitting room and on to the communal walled gardens.
A 24 hour emergency response system is in place, with emergency pull cords to be found in all the main rooms and entrance hall, which links directly to the nursing staff at the adjacent nursing home.
The site is fully wheelchair friendly and includes car parking, an area for storing and charging mobility scooters and a laundry room for the sole use of Elms Court residents. A minibus makes a weekly visit to Tesco, and another to the village for the local shops, chemist, library and post office. Further services and facilities such as meals, hairdressing and chiropody are available from the adjacent nursing home at an additional charge.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 339063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.