3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherwood Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10
Offers in Region of
- Wonderful Edwardian semi detached home
- Presented and maintained to a high standard throughout
- Tucked away in a lovely quiet position
- Two reception rooms, kitchen and utility/WC
- Large rear conservatory
- Sunny large private garden area
A wonderfully presented and maintained Edwardian semi detached family home, situated in a wonderful tucked away position benefitting from the most beautiful and sunny private garden to the rear.
Comprising entrance hallway, two reception rooms, large conservatory, kitchen and utility/WC on the ground floor. Three well proportioned bedrooms and stunning modern bathroom on the first floor, a further attic room on the second floor. Ample private driveway parking, front garden in addition to the wonderful rear garden.
Located on the outskirts of Burnley town centre in a wonderful tucked away quiet position within walking distance to Thompson Park and Queens Park, a short distance from Rowley Lake. Close to excellent transport links, local amenities, well regarded primary schools and secondary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39943596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNY160057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.