1 bedroom apartment for saleTudor Court, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3
- Well presented top floor apartment
- Close to local shops
- Just over a mile to Town Centre and Station
- Standard broadband: Up to 38Mb
- Fibre optic broadband: Up to 76Mb
A well presented and spacious 1 bedroom TOP FLOOR apartment located in Tudor Court, Church Lane moments from local amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, bright living room with feature fireplace, fully fitted modern kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property has been well maintained by the current owner and also benefits from a GARAGE in block.
Tudor Court -
Kitchen - 14'3 x 7'1 (4.34m x 2.16m) -
Sitting / Dining Room - 18'2 x 11'0 (5.54m x 3.35m) -
Bedroom - 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m) -
For clarification, we wish to inform you that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a detailed survey, or tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39970701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26086010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, Rickmansworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.