2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreaves Street, RIPLEY
- Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Chain Free
A two bedroom terrace house situated in Ripley providing easy access to local shops, schools and amenities. Benefits include modern kitchen/breakfast room, double glazing, gas central heating, upstairs bathroom and comes with the added advantage of being offered on a chain free basis.
We are pleased to offer this well presented two bedroom terrace house situated in Ripley providing easy access to local shops, schools and amenities. Benefits include modern kitchen/breakfast room, double glazing, gas central heating, upstairs bathroom and comes with the added advantage of being offered on a chain free basis. Viewing highly recommended.
A double glazed entrance door opens to;
Lounge 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
With spotlights to ceiling, fireplace with electric fire, wood laminate flooring, television point and double glazed window to the front elevation.
With stairs to the first floor, radiator, telephone point and door to;
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, coving to ceiling, two radiators, storage cupboard, double glazed door to the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With doors to;
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
With coving to ceiling, wood laminate flooring, radiator, television socket and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.39m )
With radiator, storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. With heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property is a block paved patio with steps up to flowerbeds and a breeze block shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP200514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.