4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoscoe Lowe Barn, New Road
- Four bedroom barn conversion with views
- Stunning presentation both inside and out
- Fantastic master suite with beamed and vaulted ceiling
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Further lounge and dining area
- Wonderful large detached garage
- Excellent plot adjoining woodland and fields
- American oak staircase and doors
What the agent says:
Roscoe Lowe Barn is a stunning four bedroom barn conversion positioned in a superb area on the outskirts of Rivington. Whilst the property is noted as early as the 16th century the conversion took place in the late 1990's with continued upgrades. The conversion is one of the very best our company has seen in terms of the quality and attention to detail which is clear to see during a viewing.
Crunching onto the large gravel drive sets the tone for this lovely home where there is also an impressive detached triple garage (26'2" x 26'2") which includes a particularly large electric garage door which was specifically imported from America for the purposes of housing a motorhome. There is an excellent plot which adjoins woodland and open fields and our clients have endeavoured to keep the gardens as low maintenance as possible. Please note that the property includes a Bose system in the lounge, kitchen, master bedroom and garden; plus Control 4 media centre which manages the TV, music and consoles. CCTV covers the perimeter of the home.
What The Vendor Says:
"We have lived in this fantastic house for nearly 10 years. It has been a great family home for our two children and the new addition to the family, Ellie the cocker spaniel. The house location is semi rural and is superb for walks around Rivington and the reservoirs, yet really handy to get to the shops. The motorway is not so far and gives easy access to Manchester and the Trafford Centre. We are also fortunate to have great food pubs, most for which are happy to accommodate dogs".
The Area:Whilst the home has a truly rural feeling it is important to note that the nearest train station is in Blackrod village, just under 3 miles away, and junction 6 of the M61 is around 5 miles away. Horwich and Adlington centres offer a great selection of shops and services. Many people within the area also consider Manchester city centre and the Trafford Centre appropriate for socialising and shopping alike. The lovely surrounding countryside attracts people from far and wide and is great for those who enjoy spending time outdoors.The Garden:A large gravel driveway provides parking to the front, side and rear for up to six cars. To the rear it provides access to a superb garage. The garden is landscaped in a mainly low maintenance style with raised decking, stone patios and area for hot tub. There are a variety of zones and ultimately the garden adjoins the fields and backs onto woodland. Excellent views over the fields.
Property ref: 121_2694_4049789
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40020744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4049789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.