2 bedroom terraced house for saleFortune Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL3
- Two bedroom mid terrace with useful attic space
- Good access to local amenities and motorway
- Gas central heating and double glazing with patio front door
- Good sized bedrooms
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Yard to the rear
- Walking distance to supermarket
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
A UPVC front door leads into an Entrance vestibule with a timber door into;
Lounge 4.25max x 3.42
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Gas fire. Central heating radiator. Mainly carpeted floor with laminate walk-through. A timber door leads into;
Kitchen/Diner 4.25max x 3.72
A good size room with space for dining table and chairs. UPVC door to yard at the rear. UPVC double glazed window. A fitted kitchen to include integrated double electric oven. Gas hob. Sink with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for large fridge freezer. Combination boiler. Range of cupboards to base and wall level. Laminate floor. Stairs lead up to;
First floor landing with built in timber storage cupboard. Timber doors leading into;
Three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. UPVC opaque double glazed window. Storage cupboard. Two heated towel rails. Laminate floor.
Bedroom 1 4.25max x 3.42
UPVC double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.82 x 2.64
UPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
From the first floor landing, stairs lead up to the loft space which has a Velux style window and central heating radiator. Built in under-eves storage space.
An enclosed, paved yard to the rear can be accessed from the kitchen/diner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Stoke-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.