4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAll Saints Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Four Bedroom Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Separate Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Accommodation Over 3 Floors & A Cellar
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Area & a Lounge
- Impressive Re-fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Re-fitted Family Bathroom with Shower
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Sought After & Convenient Location
- EPC Rating = tbc
This particularly well-presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached property with a separate garage, enjoys a highly sought after and convenient location, providing good access to the town centre facilities, high street shops, excellent local schooling, community leisure centre and to the national road networks.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors with the added benefit of a cellar. The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Living Room with a Feature Fireplace, Spacious Dining/Sitting Area with a Feature Log Burner, a door leading down to the Cellar and an opening to a Re-fitted Modern Kitchen with Built-in Dishwasher, Fridge and Microwave Oven, Separate Utility Room with Built-in Washing Machine and a W.C. to the Ground Floor; Spacious Dual Aspect Master Bedroom, Second Double Bedroom with a Storage Area and an Impressive Re-fitted Family Bathroom with Shower Facility to the First Floor; Further Two Good-sized Bedrooms and Eaves Storage Space to the Second Floor.
The property further benefits from a Separate Single Garage to the rear, Private Driveway Parking, Delightfully Landscaped Rear Garden with a Feature Water Pond, Double Glazing and Central Heating System.
13' 11'' (max. into bay) x 13' 6'' (4.24m x 4.11m)
12' 2'' x 17' 5'' (3.71m x 5.30m)
13' 5'' x 9' 9'' (4.09m x 2.97m)
8' 0'' x 4' 11'' (2.44m x 1.50m)
6' 0'' x 2' 10'' (1.83m x 0.86m)
Stairs To Cellar
11' 11'' x 13' 6'' (3.63m x 4.11m)
Stairs To First Floor Landing
12' 0'' (max) x 17' 5'' (3.65m x 5.30m)
12' 3'' x 11' 5'' (3.73m x 3.48m)
12' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.68m x 3.02m)
Stairs To Second Floor Landing
17' 0'' (max. into wardrobe) x 6' 11'' (min) (5.18m x 2.11m)
9' 10'' (min. excluding recess) x 10' 0'' (max) (2.99m x 3.05m)
Detached Single Garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40054089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4527629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.