3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Lane, Wootton
- Traditional three bedroom semi detached house with garage & parking
- Sought after residential village
- REFURBISHED kitchen & bathroom
- Lounge & dining room
- Early viewing highly recommended
- No upward chain
- EPC RATING : E
A superbly presented, recently improved traditional three bedroom semi detached family home in a highly desirable and sought after residential village. Internal inspection reveals a bay fronted forward facing lounge with feature gas fireplace, separate dining room with opening to recently refurbished kitchen being appointed with a superb range of cream fronted units with integrated appliances. The ground floor is completed by a family bathroom which has been stylishly refurbished to include a three piece suite in white with shower over the bath. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, one of which includes a range of wardrobes to one wall. In addition to the long side driveway which allows for extensive off road parking there is a detached single garage. The gardens are divided into two sections, one of which is an easily maintainable seating area with ornamental plants and the remainder is laid to lawn and includes an aluminium framed greenhouse and shed. An exciting opportunity to acquire a three bedroom traditional semi detached home with the benefit of no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40080312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6469875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.