3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLong Green, Chigwell, Essex
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Garage en bloc and off road parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Extended to rear
- Immaculate condition throughout
- EPC energy rating E (54)
If you work up in the City then location to underground station is extremely important. Look no further! With this home you are only a short walk away from Grange Hill underground station and can be up in the City within minutes.There is the added benefit of having off road parking as well as a separate garage with this house so parking should never be a problem and if you are in need of extra storage, then the garage should be perfect for that.The location means that highly sought after outdoor areas including Hainault Forest and local parks are easily accessible which means you can really make the most of outdoor living with short walks and long bike rides.One of the great things about this home is that you wouldn't have to do any work on the property as it is tastefully decorated throughout and the current owners have added a lot of nice fine touches and important details such as the custom-made blinds in the property.Long Green is within a cul-de-sac location which means that this is generally a quiet road and this provides a safe sanctuary for your children to play or just a quiet area to come home and relax.
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'11 (3.02m x 2.41m)
- Lounge Area: 18'6 x 14'4 (5.64m x 4.37m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 9'8 (3.48m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'2 (3.74m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 6'1 (3.02m x 1.86m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage en Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40086738.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50904185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.