1 bedroom apartment for saleLangham House, St Annes Row, Limehouse
- Canary Gateway
- One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor
- Courtyard Views
- Buy to Let 4% + Yield
- Large Balcony
- 440 Sq.Ft
- 999 year lease
Canary Gateway a collection of 57 suites and apartments arranged from ground and upper ground to 4th floor level, the majority with balcony or feature terrace. This 1st floor apartment is 440 sq. ft, with views over the landscaped courtyard.
Exclusive apartments little over 10 minutes walk from the Capital’s showcase global business district - Canary Wharf
Development features include;
• Concierge desk and CCTV security.
• Sought after canalside setting with fully lit
• Secure underground parking with direct lift
access in Bywater Square.
• Individual ‘home-zone’ cores, each
with lift serving all apartment levels.
• Communal roof gardens feature on
both apartment buildings.
• Luxurious specifications throughout.
• Sculptured art landmarks.
Property ref: 121_707_4061483
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40088727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4061483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.