2 bedroom flat for saleCastletown Road, Barons Court, W14
- Superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, one with patio access
- Contemporary shower room
- Further study area
- Beautiful private rear patio
- Excellent location for local amenities in Fulham
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully furnished, two bedroom, lower ground floor flat which features a spacious reception room, rear patio garden and is located in the desirable area of Barons Court.
Castletown Road is located in the desirable area of Barons Court, moments from the famous Queens Club, and is well served by local amenities while Kensington High Street is located within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 972344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.