3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Brewery Lane, Long Sutton, Spalding
- A 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Situated in the popular location of Long Sutton
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Reputable and Established Local Builder
- New Build
- Completion July 2016
THREE NEW FAMILY HOUSES
Now being built at Old Brewery Lane, off Roman Bank, Long Sutton, South Lincolnshire, PE12 9GW
* Comprising one detached house and two semi-detached houses. Each with three bedroom accommodation.
* Reputable and established local builder with numerous examples of quality properties in and around Long Sutton. LABC 10 year guarantee.
* This small site of just 3 properties is located within about half a mile of the town centre and amenities. Closer to bus stops for a regular service to Kings Lynn and Spalding. Also near the Spar convenience store. Handy for the Peele Community College and Leisure Centre, sports clubs etc.
General - Outside Tap
Seeded Rear Garden
1.8m Close Boarded Fencing
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
UPVC Double Glazed French Doors
Coloured Composite Front Door
Combi 'A' Rated Boiler
Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Six Panelled White Grained Internal Doors
Electrical - TV Socket to Living Room
TV Socket to Bedroom One
BT Socket in Hall and Living Room
White Sockets and Switches
Bathroom/Cloakroom - White Sanitaryware Fitted shower over bath
Splash back tiling to basin
Full height tiling to bath
Extractor fan fitted
Kitchen - Choice of Kitchen units from a selected range
Matched end panels
Worktop with matching upstand
Stainless Steel oven hob and extractor
Stainless Steel splash back to hob and extractor hood
Stainless Steel one and a half bowl sink top
Heating - Combi gas boiler A rated
Radiators to all rooms
Decoration - White emulsion ceilings
Magnolia emulsion to walls
White wood work
Safety And Security - Security locks to windows excluding fire egress
Mains operated smoke/heat alarms
Energy efficient lighting
Accommodation Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Living Room - 4.23 x 2.80 (13'10" x 9'2") -
Dining Room - 4.3max x 3.32 (14'1"ax x 10'10") -
Kitchen - 4.80 x 2.53 (15'8" x 8'3") -
Downstairs Cloakroom - Hand basin and WC
Conservatory - 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10") - UPVC double glazed units on a brick base to match property. Power and lighting installed.
Accommodation First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 2.80 (13'10" x 9'2") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.52 x 2.53 (11'6" x 8'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.57 x 2.53 (11'8" x 8'3") -
Bathroom - 2.16 x 2.00 (7'1" x 6'6") -
FURTHER INFORMATION and arrangements to view may be obtained from the LONG SUTTON OFFICE of GEOFFREY COLLINGS AND CO. Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Saturday: 9.00pm to 4.00pm.
Please visit www.geoffreycollings.co.uk for details of our services and all our properties.
IF YOU HAVE A LOCAL PROPERTY TO SELL THEN PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST OFFICE OF GEOFFREY COLLINGS & CO FOR A FREE MARKETING APPRAISAL.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26098619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoffrey Collings & Co, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.