3 bedroom apartment for salePrecision, Greenwich, SE10
- Duplex apartment
- South facing private terrance
- 1,119 sq ft of internal space
- En suite to master bedroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Completing 2017/2018
- New build development
- Close to Cutty Sark DLR station
This three bedroom apartment located in Precision, a brand new development in Greenwich, SE10.
This duplex apartment is situated on the ground and first floor of this seven storey building and offers a spacious interior with each room boasting quality craftsmanship, style and sophistication. To the ground floor a cloakroom and a modern open plan living/kitchen area which leads onto the private terrace. To the first floor a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two further bedrooms.
The development offers beautiful private landscaped communal gardens, providing a peaceful setting to relax and unwind.
Located within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, Precision will benefit from the thriving mix of shops, cafés and markets centred around the beautiful Royal Park.
Precision offers easy access to London City Airport, Greenwich University, the 02 Arena and the nearby North Greenwich Jubilee line underground station offers excellent transport links, just 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 11 minutes to London Bridge and 21 minutes to Bond Street.
Please note images are indicative and computer generated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40158207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.